Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Help with specific e-resources
If you're having problems signing into or using our resources:
- check our View current service issues page in case there is a problem with the resource
- use Just Ask to see if your question has already been answered
- ask us for help using Library Chat
- email us for help or training in using any of our resources
- try using the online help pages within the specific resource
I need a resource the library doesn't own
- Order an inter-library loan
We may be able to borrow a book or get an electronic copy of a journal article for you, with our inter-library loans service.
- Visit another university library
You may be able to visit and sometimes borrow from other university libraries using the SCONUL Access scheme (subject to availability). Our ‘Using other libraries’ page for students or staff explains how this works.
Use our other library catalogues page and Library Hub Discover to search for resources in the catalogues of most UK universities.
Today's Library opening hours