Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
If you’ve been diagnosed as dyslexic, we can offer you extra help and support.
To arrange help before coming to the Library, or to discuss the support you need, please email us, or contact us on Library Chat during our advertised service hours.
Library Service Advisers
Our Library Service Assistants can:
• set up extended library loans for you, if you are eligible
(this means that you will be able to borrow Standard loans for 4 weeks, and Week loans for 2 weeks)
• set up access to RNIB Bookshare
for you, if you are eligible. This will allow you to access books online in a variety of formats including text-to-speech
Academic Service Librarians
Academic Service Librarians can offer you:
• a personal library induction for your course
• ongoing library study skills support
• help with using library resources
To request an appointment or tutorial, please email us
We offer the following facilities to help library users with dyslexia:
• Quiet and Silent Zones to provide low-distraction study areas
• an assistive technology area on Level 2
• coloured paper for photocopying or printing
• coloured overlays
More help and useful links
Today's Library opening hours